Effectiveness of Advertising Google Ad-Sense?

22:09 Unknown 0 Comments

How to Improve the Effectiveness of Advertising

Google Ad Sense?



Some subtleties of setting advertising Ad Sense
I want to share with you some observations.

A couple of months ago, I received from Ad Sense a message stating that my websites and blogs run only image ads.
And so it was, because in the settings of the two proposed options "Text and Images" and "Text Only" I pointed out, "Text only."

As time has shown - it was a mistake.
Many advertisers create image ads, but those places text ads only, much more.
As a result, my settings, text ads are not allowed to auction.
Having examined the recommendations Ad Sense, on several sites I left, as before, only text ads, but on the most part are allowed to display both text and graphic advertisements, and after some time, drew attention to the fact that the income from the show on these sites clearly increased, increased and effective cost per thousand impressions.

It is a pity that I could not specify how much it will in percentage terms, but most importantly - income clearly increased.

So, I advise you (after Ad Sense) to update their ad units.
To understand what Ad Sense ads most effective, create custom channels.